0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 1
Sort these terms to match the correct definition.
- A member suffering from a physical or mental condition or disorder and can no longer carry on business as a registered insurance broker, this is typically determined by the manager.
- Any person who for any compensation, commission or other thing of value, with respect to persons or property in Ontario, deals directly with the public.
- An individual, partnership or incorporation registered under this act to carry on business as an insurance broker.
- Consists of 9 elected members and 4 appointed members by lieutenant, in total 13
- Means the authoritative figure of Financial Services appointed under the Financial Services Commission of Ontario Act
- Means an individual, partnership or corporation that applies for registration under the RIBO Act
- Means the body corporate known as the Registered Insurance Brokers of Ontario;
- Means the Minister of Finance or any other member of the Executive Council to whom responsibility for the administration of the Act is assigned or transferred under the Executive CouncilAct;