Umbrella Insurance – Match the Definitions with their Descriptions.
0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 1
Match the following definitions used in Umbrella Insurance.
Drag the descriptions to the correct definition.
- A dollar amount specified in an insurance policy (usually a liability insurance policy) that must be paid by the insured before the insurance policy will respond to a loss.
- A portion of covered loss that is not paid by the insurer.
- This means that the policy in force at the time a claim against you is made will pay for losses, regardless of when they occurred in the past.
- Even though the policy may have expired, provided the policy was in force at the time that the bodily injury or property damage occurred, a claim can still be made against it.
- The total amount the insurance company will pay per incident during the policy term.
- The total amount the insurance company will pay for multiple claims over the course of one policy term.
Self Insured Retention
Per Occurrence Limit